Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Measuring up

 

Two or three weeks ago, my friends and I went to Maryborough to measure up the gallery where we  will be exhibiting our  works- Gatakers Artspace.

My exhibition will be  from Sept 8 to October 10.  My friends Catherine McCue and Susan Hutton will share the space for their exhibition straight after that.

Below are some photos of that  morning.

We also enjoyed browsing through Janet’s Art Book shop, and the nearby op shop.

That is Susan Hutton in the white shirt, Catherine McCue in blue jeans, Beryl Kitching in maroon, myself in black. Kathy Donnelly with the long blond hair.

In the Maryborough Art Society gallery that day was an exhibition of work by  Brett A Jones, a local artist who has designed his own deck of cards. It was a fantastic display.

Check it out at

http://www.seaofpain.com/content.html#update

Later we had lunch by the river. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment