Monday, June 7, 2010

Home





It's great to be home. My son Ben, dropped me at Caboolture Station on his way to work. I had enough spare time to visit a couple of the local op shops.
I was able to take some photographs of a old mannequin head in one of the shops. I have been playing on the computer all evening, manipulating these images. (Images attached)

When I arrived home this afternoon, I found, hanging on the door
knob - five boxes of 'Bali Hai', coloured plastic drink coasters shaped like Hibiscus flowers, and a piece of plastic table cloth. Obviously from someone sympathetic to my need for junk! I quite often arrive home to find small gifts left anonymously. Its quite wonderful!
I think these plastic flowers will be great to use on one of my collages.


No comments:

Post a Comment