Tuesday, June 4, 2013

More video projections

I recently finished a short video for Maryborough's Mary Poppins festival, that is coming up soon.  I kept the designs very simple.  I took  the photos of my best, most interesting umbrella.  It's quite large.  Once I collected  all the photos, I converted them to black and white and then I inverted them all.  I built up many layers  to achieve the results seen  here.  Simple designs work well for projections. 

I have a new projector and I'm not feeling confident about its ability to provide the results I want.  I might ring Dell tomorrow and see what they can advise. Perhaps I have missed some information in the manual.

I am working towards another evening of projections at a local college.  Tell you about
that next time.

Talk art soon!  cx  


No comments:

Post a Comment