Thursday, June 13, 2013

Clinton's show


My friend Clinton Cross had another exhibition of small contemporary works on paper at my Dirty Linen Artspace.  He was quite successful once more but a bit short of  a sellout like his previous show.  There were some delightful small works and somehow a huge 6m x about 2m painting on paper by Jennifer McDuff slipped past the measuring stick. This of course pleased everybody, as Jennifer is one of our district's favourite artists.

All week I have been busy on the computer creating video files for projection for a special dinner coming up next month.  The venue has changed from the local Catholic  college to the H20 bar and restaurant on the Burnett River.  The videos relate to the small crops industry and so I started the week with  a trip to the markets to photograph the fruit and vegetables.
 
 I am combining these photos with some of the aerial shots I took a while back, and of course Brigid will star again. 

There is a big weekend coming up with Bundaground, curated by Brad Marsellos.  I might catch you up with that story tomorrow.  Till soon.  cx

No comments:

Post a Comment