Thursday, September 23, 2010

Clinton’s portraits

I picked Clinton up this afternoon, so that I  could take some portraits of him and try out my lighting. I bought some black sheeting for a backdrop.

Clinton is getting used to these photo sessions now, as there have been quite a few now. He is much more relaxed. 

After the photo session we selected the best of the photos and I dropped Clinton back home. 

I noticed that Jyp’s light was still on…it being about 6pm.  I must call by in the morning and let him know when I will come to do the panorama of his ‘inner chambers’ as I like to call them. 

When I got home I converted some of Clinton’s portraits to black and white.

IMG_5349abwsm 

Then, I reduced a few of  files in size so they could be  posted on Facebook.    It took me a while to find out how to do this, but I eventually succeeded and I think Clinton will be quite happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment