Sunday, May 13, 2012

Packing up

The North Bundaberg High art students exhibition, will come around before we know what has hit us.  I thought I had best start tidying up the studio space, so it can be a 'gallery' for this exciting occasion.

With the exhibition in mind, I have had to dismantle my 'Lifescape' 2 and pack all the 300 or so tins into cardboard boxes.  Tins were stacked inside larger tins, so as to pack more efficiently.  I will weigh and measure the cartons tomorrow and get some firm quotes on freighting them to Sydney.

The exhibition at the Brenda May Gallery (BMG) is not till October, so I will have to be very patient.

I can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!



Today I produced some CMYK files  of 'Lifescape' 2 for the BMG printer, should they be required.  I will send them down on a disc and I have almost finished my artist's statement.

In the meantime, I am working on another of my 'Brides'.  I hope to post a picture of her soon.

Till soon.  C x

No comments:

Post a Comment