Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Adelaide

I spent the last two weeks looking after my two grandaughters, Isabella and Charlotte, while they were visiting Adelaide. They are such beautiful girls in every way. Smart, pretty, funny, caring, witty, loving!  There just aren't enough adjectives!  It was such a joy to spend time with them.


Today I drove to Hervey Bay to pick up my biscuit tins from my floor works that I called 'Citadels'.  The 'renew' exhibition was very well received apparently.  Unfortunately, I can't attend all these exhibition openings as they are just so far away.  Hervey Bay is an hour and a half  away, at least - one way.

My skeleton or part thereof, will be  sent from Adelaide tomorrow.  I carried some of the leg, hands and feet bones home in my 'carry on luggage' when I flew home the other day.  I  was pulled aside at Adelaide airport for a security bag check.  They had noticed the bones on their x-ray machine.  Once the security man checked what they were I was allowed to proceed!

My grandaughters don't seem to be concerned at all that their grandmother carries skeleton bones  around in her luggage!!  They are used to me collecting strange things!  They call the skeleton...Mr Deadibones (from Snugglepot and Cuddlepie).

Talk soon,   c x


No comments:

Post a Comment