Monday, November 7, 2011

Good start

I  had a great start to the day, hearing that my good friend Catherine McCue had taken out first prize in the Works on Paper section of the Martin Hanson Memorial Art Awards. Local artist Dave Machen picked up a second in the Easel Paintings section. So that was great news to their Bundaberg fans.

The rest of the day I spent clearing the gallery for a meeting coming up shortly. I have also been researching printing techniques.  I am really not quite sure what to do about the prints for Pine Rivers. I have had Polypropelyne  on Dibond recommended. Do any of you folk out there know much about printing digital images?  We will probably end up just hanging them with magnets.

I will have the prints about 100cm high x 75cm wide, so they will be quite large. It will be hard to pick 20 out of the series of over 200. I'm going to have to be brutal!    c

No comments:

Post a Comment