Monday, November 14, 2011

Brisbane

I have been in Brisbane catching up with my family and chasing up some possibilities for the printing of my digital images.  I have had some interesting suggestions already, but I wanted to see some prints 'in the flesh'.

I think I may have found what I have been looking for, so I have been preparing files for printing and I might order one or two.  If I'm happy with those, I will get the prints done when I go to Brisbane for Christmas.

There will be twenty-two prints on show around the Pine Rivers gallery walls.  They will be 900mm x 750mm, so they should make their presence felt.  There will be 25 sculptures showing as well.   

Attached is a sneak preview of the digital images.

1 comment:

  1. Your art and concepts are amazing. Original and relavant. This is great art!

    ReplyDelete