Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sorting things out

I spent all day yesterday on the computer sorting out my digital files, which I had been saving all over the place.
I have enough trouble with Windows 7 libraries jumbling up my images without adding to the confusion myself.
So they are more neatly stored now. Small file copies have been made and collected together.  Medium size copies have been made for use in the Digital Projections. The very large files have been copied to the external hard drive.
I called Artworkers last Friday and asked if I could have a consultation regarding my works. I don’t expect to hear back till next week as Artworkers have a booth at the Melbourne Art Fair.
I’m getting my list of things to do before the exhibition at Gatakers. I will select a few  digital images that I might get Catherine to print up for me when she returns from Europe.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
C  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment