Saturday, July 31, 2010

T Shirts

I had a lot of running around to do yesterday. I managed all my chores except ringing the printers Gatakers had recommended.

I went to the Screenprinters to see about having some promotional T-Shirts made.

Costs for 4 colour separations A4 $130 + GST (Setup cost)

T shirts:   Aussie     x  50 - $12  + GST

                Chinese   X  50 -  $8.30 + GST  

 

That all adds up to (for 50 Aussie Tshirts) - $29.52 each inc gst.          (3-4 weeks for order to be processed.) 

 

That adds up to:       $1476

Plus setup costs:      $142

Grand Total:             $1618

I think that is getting a bit pricey.  There’s not much room to make any profit there. 

I will have to look up some other options on the internet.

I have attached a picture I made of Kim. She will be quite a versatile mannequin I think.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment