Friday, July 23, 2010

New monitor


I am really happy as I have bought myself a new computer monitor. A large one that will make it easier for me to work on my digital images.

It's a beauty!


I don’t know how I have put up with the small monitor for so long.


I referred the other day that I had trouble with the Digital Projection I am developing. I had downloaded some software from a well known internet site and I thought it was going to be perfect for my presentation.

However after a few days using the software, I found it had ‘gremlins’ and I went about removing the program from my computer.

I was quite horrified to see that the program had left watermarks on each of the images I had in the slide show.

So I will be more cautious in future.

I eventually downloaded a great free program from Microsoft for my Windows 7.

I had to start the projection over again in the new program as I needed to delete the watermarked files. Those files were duplicates…fortunately.

I am making good progress on the DP now. Not much progress with the Business Activity Statement though!

More news tomorrow.

Till soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment