Saturday, July 17, 2010

Not enough hours

I don’t know where all the hours go….and all of a sudden it is midnight. I don’t want to have to sleep! There is so much I need to do.

Tonight I made good progress on my digital projection. I found some interesting software for it on the internet. I think it is going to be perfect for the job.

(I have been cheating a little…starting on my next project…the one I hinted at a couple of weeks ago….Don’t tell anyone!)

Here is a picture of another of the little stars of that upcoming project.image







Great news…..I have two more big canvases in my studio…they arrived yesterday! I will probably make a rose garden of one, as I have such gorgeous rose patterned plastic tablecloths…the ones that Amy sent me from Singapore.

The promotional folder of photos of the large collages and paintings is coming up quite well. I have sent an email to Artworkers asking
for their advice on where to send them when they are ready.

The studio is tidy again. I carted out to the storage shed, all the Suburban Goddesses that won’t be needed for the exhibition. Unfortunately my mate Jordan has a part time job at the Dimmeys store in town, so it wasn’t much fun shifting everything without him.

Well, I better say goodnight……… Till soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment