Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Still painting

I'm still painting the outside of the building that houses the Dirty Linen Gallery.  I live upstairs.

I am endeavouring to banish the aqua blue paint from the lower level of my property, at least.  It will make such a great difference.

Creative Regions conducted a networking meeting Monday night in the gallery.  It was a 'get to know you' affair and there were a lot of motivated and energetic people in attendance.  There were quite a few  from the Writers Club.  I am just itching to spend some time with them to see what they are up to.  They are such an interesting and talented  lot! They are as excited as I am about the poetry presentation and the possibilities it presents.  2012 is going to be a great year.

Clinton is 'mooching around' a bit after all the dramas of the Just Ideas exhibition. So, if you haven't been in for a look at the artworks, or to read the poetry snippets, do yourself a favour and drop in soon.  Clinton will give you a guided tour.

It's time for me to start focusing on my show at Pine Rivers Art Gallery.  It starts late February and will feature my Suburban Goddess  installation and 20 digital prints from the 'Broken Woman' series.
I am very excited  to be exhibiting the Broken Woman series of  limited edition digital prints.  They have never been shown before, apart from a couple of works  here and there.
I have attached one from the series. Others can be found in my permanent pages on the right of the screen.The prints will be 750 x 1m. At that size they should look quite imposing.

I hope that some of the artists  I have met through Just Ideas
will be able to attend.   Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment