Friday, October 29, 2010

Packing up

 

I hate to look and see how long it has been since I posted a blog.   I have been flat out!

People to see, places to go.

Websites, art classes, art competitions x 2, side shows, , Clinton’s slide shows x 2 . Youtube….

J&L

Market day at BRAG.

Meetings with local photographers re: hiring the gallery for photo shots.

Another photoshoot of Justyn….this time with his lovely girlfriend Lauren.

J&L2

Photographic exhibitions. Panoramas that are good just one day and boring the next!!  Improved panoramas that are good one day and boring the next.

Garage /suitcase sales.

I know there’s more than that….I just can't remember what!!

And tomorrow is a big day. 

Tomorrow, the Suburban Goddess Exhibition in Maryborough will be taken down.

I will let you know how it goes. 

Till soon,

Chris x

No comments:

Post a Comment