Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Graydon Gallery Exhibition

The Graydon Gallery Exhibition that I am taking part in will be officially opened Friday 30th Sept, 6pm-8pm.

Gallery hours from the 27Sept -9Oct are   11am-5pm weekdays
                                                                    10am-4pm weekends

The other artists I will be exhibiting with are Phil Bazzo, Sarah Hickey and Tricia Reust and Monica Usher.  Also, on display will be 30 paintings from private collectors.  There is much more information on the Graydon Gallery website.


I really hope you can come.  Let me know if you have been following my blog,  I would love to meet you!! Cx

Gallery is at 29 Merthyr Rd
                    New Farm
                    Qld  4005

                    Ph 0418 740 467 Bookings and enquiries only.

No comments:

Post a Comment