Sunday, December 22, 2013

Australia

Below is a short blog I posted for my New Mexican friends. I thought you might like to see my latest digital artwork.




Australia is a constitutional monarchy.  Our figurehead is the British Queen, Elizabeth 2.  Many of our countrymen and women would like to see Australia become a Republic. Others enjoy the 'pomp and ceremony' and history that we share with the 'Motherland', as people once called Britain. This, my most recent work, is titled 'Flora's Crown'.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you
    are just too fantastic. I really like what you
    have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.
    You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart.
    I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous site.


    My web page webpage

    ReplyDelete