Friday, August 16, 2013

Another deadline

I had not long finished the Foundry project, when I was offered a role in the Whalesong event at Hervey Bay.  This project is part of the 'animating spaces' strategy and involves Artslink  and many other arts organisations. 

Click here to find out more about this great festival.

I am contributing a video projection for this event and offering support to a couple of very talented students.  One composing music to be played on some rather interesting  musical instruments made of recycled materials.  Instruments inspired by a children's drawing workshop that occurred some time ago.

I am hoping to get copies of some of the drawings, so that I can incorporate them into my video.

The other student is also producing a video to go with the newly composed music. 

So all in all, an interesting project.  Opening on the 24th of August.(Next week!!)

cx

No comments:

Post a Comment