Monday, June 6, 2011

Photoshop

I spent much of yesterday photoshopping the  pics from Ellen's photoshoot.     Actually I am photoshopping the backgrounds mainly.....not so much Ellen.

I have had some great reactions to the photos of the artworks of Ellen that I posted on Flickr, which is very encouraging.

I am working in the evenings on my new digital series.  The days are never long enough to fit in everything one wants.

I should have an old frame arriving today that will be part of my new work for Gatakers.  I will be putting a digital image of my mother in it.  I will post a picture. It will eventually become part of the new mangle work at Gatakers.

My stats say I have had almost 5000 pageviews  to my blog.  That is wonderful.  Maybe some of you could say hello!!  I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment