Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Adam Anderson

I was so excited to see this post on Facebook last night!   How wonderful!  The Dirty Linen artists and friends loved working on various projects and exhibitions  with Adam and it was easy to see that he was exceptionally talented.

Congratulations Adam!!  We have missed you, but are so proud of you!  We all are basking in your reflected glory...can't wait to see what Bleach has been up to!!!  CX.







Adam: "It was great to graduate last night alongside my honours family and third year family. It was especially wonderful to have all my family family there for me as they have been all year. I'm also super happy to have gotten first class honours, been offered a place in PhD and to have been  offered a scholarship to assist me with completing my PhD. Been a pretty special year! 

Search for past blog posts about Adam by using the search box 

above.

No comments:

Post a Comment