Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bridges

I have been meaning to tell you that I have a part time job.  I work a couple of days a week, four hours total.  I am curating an exhibition for 'Bridges' - a wonderful organisation that offers support   to people recovering from mental  health issues.

Adam Anderson was employed to be an art tutor for the members at the same  time as me.  He works so well with the members and the art group is growing.

The members base is the Bridges Club House, where they can come and go, and get involved with the many activities available...if they want to.

Bridges will be having the exhibition called 'OPEN MIND' from 22nd to 26th of September.
The members can enter works for the show.  Carers of people with mental health issues are also able to exhibit.

This has been a very rewarding project for me and I am really enjoying working with the wonderful staff and members of Bridges.   I will update you with progress of the 'OPEN MIND' exhibition.

I have just finished a poster advertising the exhibiton:   I will probably post it tomorrow.


Talk art soon......cx

No comments:

Post a Comment