Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Video bombing the Laundromat

I drove to Hervey Bay to set up my 'Citadels'.  The 'renew' exhibition looks great and I think that Gallery Director, Curator Marj Sullivan is pretty happy with the works that have come in.  I was going to take some pictures to post here, but  when I went to take a photo I got the message on my camera...'no memory card'!!!  So, I will have to be more careful next time.

However, I do have some new pictures to show you as Brad Marsellos and I went video bombing the Laundromat.  Some good results, but this session seemed to be all about learning... and there is so much to learn!! The following stills are by Brad and videos were from my files.   c x
My favourite artwork in 'renew' is a boat sculpture by Trevor Sphor. Very talented fellow!




No comments:

Post a Comment