Sunday, November 20, 2011

Marketing

I went to see Jess at Creative Regions the other day to talk about marketing strategies for Dirty Linen.  I am going to follow all her wonderful advice and we will see how things go.

I have started the new blog for Dirty Linen and have a new FB page  as well. There will be newsletters,websites blogs..you name it. I am going to be a very  busy girl.

Not that I haven't been busy!    I'm also in the process of cleaning out the gallery for Clinton's 'Just Ideas" exhibition on Dec 9th.  It is our Xmas party as well. We would love you to come. All welcome!

I've cleaned out the shop and I will be making it available as a small  exhibition space next year.  It will be possible to rent the Main gallery or the small gallery or both.  Rent is ridiculously cheap by the way! 

When the small gallery is not in use, I will be hanging works on commission there.

All the gallery services and costs will be sent out via newsletter very soon.

As well as all of this, I have been painting the front of the building here.  I couldn't cope with aqua any longer...at least for the ground floor, which is being painted white.  It is looking great. Even the postie stopped on his scooter to tell me so.

Jip called by and caught me on the ladder.  He told me I was a 'mighty' woman!!!!  What a wonderful compliment.

Attached is a pic of some of the works that have come down to clear the gallery for 'Just ideas'.

No comments:

Post a Comment