Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Clinton

I dropped in on Clinton yesterday to catch up.  He was looking really well after his operation.  I'm so happy that he is doing some painting again.  He has been very generous painting a cat for each of the artists involved in his upcoming 'Just Ideas' exhibition. Each one has been painted specifically for each artist and is given free of charge.  Nice one Clinton!! Fantastic cats!

He has a great list of participating artists including artists from as far away as London and Hawaii.  His show will be in December.   More details soon.

My new gallery...'Dirty Linen' will open  soon  as part of Bundaberg's  fabulous 'Crush" Festival.
For the opening I will be showing an exhibition of  'Suburban Goddess' -  an installation in the main gallery and artists books by several artists in the front shop.

Check out the following link for a programme of the 'Crush' events.

http://bundaberg.qld.gov.au/feature/crush-festival-2011/crush-festival-programme

I will be calling in on Jess at Creative Regions today to confirm details of opening times etc.  It's going to be an exciting few weeks!

I'm attaching some pictures from my travels over the next few weeks.  Here is one of my favourite works in the Louvre.
c x

No comments:

Post a Comment