Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sunday in the gallery

My 'Greed' exhibition in the Vault at BRAG is getting some interesting comments, as is my installation work that is posted on Flickr.  The work posted below seems to be most popular. (These are my two gorgeous grandaughters.)

It has been a while since we had a Sunday in the gallery. 'Collective Insites' has kept us really busy amongst other things.

I have invited several artists to be part of an art sale/luncheon/workshop.  Also, there will be some other arts workers and art lovers attending.  Why don't you come?  It would be great to see you, and you can go home with some fabulous original artworks.  I will let you know how it goes.   C x

1 comment:

  1. Lucky or unlucky I had to drag myself away for the Vintners lunch...yes many times thought I should ring...Susan would know the one I was attaching to this time...and I feel it laid bare things not so evident in other works...so another part of the story being revealed...we must be kindred souls who have travelled some of the same roads..the emotions cut to my gut....River of Dreams is dominant in my home...........thanks for opening number 39 today...Pamela

    ReplyDelete