Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Greed




Judy Barrass, curator of 'Collective Insites' will have visited Gatakers Artspace today.  I am hoping that she will be pleased with the works Niels and I have showing.

I put an entry in for the Blake prize. A digital work.  I have had quite a lot of adjustments to get this work right.  I will post it in the future.

I am really enjoying making digital works...It is so much fun....(once you get a bit handy with the software).

Don't forget to put my opening in the Vault at Bundaberg Regional Art  Gallery (BRAG) on your calendar. Opening in conjunction with a solo, by Dave Machen and an exhibition of works produced by the 'Baldwin Swamp Group'. Opening night - 29 June 2011,  5-8pm,  Bundaberg Regional Art Gallery, !Barolin St Bundaberg, Qld.

My work relates to the GFC and incorporates an old cash register.  See you there I hope!!

Till soon c x

No comments:

Post a Comment