Thursday, June 30, 2011

Greed opening

The Greed opening went really well in conjunction with Dave Machen's huge exhibition in the main gallery and the Baldwin Swamp group upstairs.

I was really happy with my work in situ.  Set quite high on tall plinths, it has a monumental feel to it.

There was a large crowd...lots of friendly faces.

Susan, her husband Peter, Clinton and I went a few doors down to the pub for dinner, which was rather entertaining. Clinton always has something interesting to say.  He has been in a really productive cycle.

Clinton  has been running out of ornaments for his wonderful assemblages, so we stopped at my studio on the way home, to pick some up that I had been collecting for him.

Drop in on the exhibitions if you can.

Cheers   C x

No comments:

Post a Comment