Saturday, May 7, 2011

Collective Insites opens

I had a great day yesterday. I was so excited about the upcoming exhibition.

It is great to know that the work is done and one can relax and enjoy the opening.
There were about 135 people there..which is excellent. A cellist was playing in the downstairs gallery.  Delicious horsd'oeuvres were served, and the wine was flowing.

A very enthusiastic crowd attended.
The show was opened by Jenny Galligan, Executive Director Arts Development, Arts Qld. She was very impressed.

The works were quite varied and this added interest. I will post some images through the week.

Elizabeth, from Mavis Bank was there for the opening and I gave her a few photographs I had especially prepared for her and for Patrick ...as a 'thankyou gift'

No comments:

Post a Comment