Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bill Cunningham

I travelled to Brisbane with my panorama for the Pine Rivers ‘SNAP’ exhibition.  It will be stored at my son’s house and he will deliver it to the gallery in a week.

I am really happy with the work and have been exploring further possibilities with panorama software. Attached is a photo of my

Panobisc3sm

biscuit tin collection.

I caught up with a dear friend and we attended a showing of the ‘Bill Cunningham’ documentary at the theatre in Newfarm.

He is an 80 year old New York fashion photographer. This documentary is just fabulous, so try to catch it if you can.

I have finally finished Clinton’s slide show.  It’s great.  Have a look at it on Youtube. Link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbP5qoAZvDI

I have to tie up a few loose ends from the Suburban Goddess exhibition, and finish the website I have been working on, and then I can get down to some new work.

image

It was great to spend some time catching up with family over the weekend.  My eldest, Alan is off to London soon. Next time I see him it will be in Paris or  Rome I hope.

 

Till soon   C x

No comments:

Post a Comment