Thursday, November 25, 2010

About this Blog

I have decided to keep this blog going, particularly because my eldest son Alan will be in London for a year studying Aviation medicine. He will be able to look in on the blog from time to time.

I have been packing up some folders with pictures of my collages. I will be sending them to interior designers in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast. It is so difficult to sell work these days.

One of the girls in my small art class suggested that fabric designers may be interested in some of the 'Broken Woman' images I have produced. Worth a look I think.

I had a buyer make an offer on my house and gallery today. I will shift to Brisbane eventually, but not in the near future I feel. I'm sure it will be good for my art practice to relocate there in the future some time.

I will book my train ticket to go to Brisbane for the SNAP! exhibition at Pine Rivers. Exciting. I'm planning to see Jip tomorrow to give him a copy of his panorama. I guess he will paste it up on one of his walls!

I had best put a new image on the front page of my blog...I'll see what I can come up with.

My latest video was posted on Youtube today...'Broken Woman' Part 2. Check it out and let me know what you think. I seem to be having sound issues with Youtube. I am looking into the problem.

Till soon

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment