Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pewter

I am under that digital art spell again….sitting in front of the computer for hours on end when I should be doing my Business Activity Statement.
The  Digital Projection turned out to be  rather problematic.  I will tell you about it tomorrow as it is late again.
I don’t think I showed you my last big silver canvas. It’s all but finished. I will probably dabble with it for another week or two.
Pewter1sm
I have called it Pewter. It is rather lovely….but doesn’t photograph so well. I will  include it a photo of it in my promotional folder.
I want to have the  DP heading in the right direction before I  get serious about the two new canvases I have waiting for me in the studio.
Good night!
I have included  a close up of the richly textured surface of Pewter.                                       
Detailimage:

No comments:

Post a Comment