Sunday, July 18, 2010

Digital Projection

Yet another mystery…a painted canvas has appeared on my doorstep. I don’t know who has left it there or if there was a special reason for it to be left.

IMG_4027

I enquired amongst  friends…though it is not like the work that they do.  In time,  all may be revealed.

I still haven’t found out who dropped off the plastic hibiscus coasters.

I have been told that the appropriate title for a ‘slide show’ is a ‘Digital Projection”….so ‘when in Rome…’

My Digital Projection is coming along  at a fairly rapid pace.  I think I will have it finished by next week if all goes well.

I spent an hour in the afternoon photographing the lids of biscuit tins on Amy’s plastic tablecloths. I thought I would be using the photos for the DP this evening.

Unfortunately, I selected the wrong settings and have made the shots in low resolution. The photos will be fine for my blog, but I will have to reshoot the tins tomorrow.

I like to get high resolution photos for my archives.

The DP will incorporate most of the ‘Broken Woman’ series and will feature a few new works  where applicable.  The ‘Broken Woman’ series is ongoing.

The Suburban Goddess sculptures will not be included in the DP.

I took a photo of the SG’s huddled up in a corner of the studio. It will be great to see them in a gallery setting. Particularly a setting as beautiful as Gatakers Artspace- Nicholson Room.

Well I better get to work.  Good night.

 

PS:

IMG_4016 - Copy

 

Sometimes art just happens!

 IMG_4017

No comments:

Post a Comment