Monday, June 14, 2010

Floor plan

Susan Hutton, came by as she so often does on Sundays, to paint or draw for a few hours while I do my work. Our other friends come too when they can. We sometimes go to BRAG to use their press. IMG_3185

Susan Hutton comes from Cordalba, about 40 minutes away. We have been friends for many years.

Susan has a website displaying her beautiful work. Follow this link: www.susanhutton.com.au

IMAG0001 IMAG0003

Works by Susan Hutton

 

 

 

I was trying to develop my floor plan, and had photographs of all the works to place around the IMG_3191floor of my studio. Fortunately I have a lot of room, as the installation looks like it will be 6 metres square.

My second collage canvas is taking shape.

Jobs for tomorrow:IMG_3199

Set out some of my sculptures to assess suitability of floor plan.

Continue on with the collage.

IMG_3197

No comments:

Post a Comment